Best Hair Loss Treatment
Dealing with hair loss (Alopecia) is a problem that annoys most girls and women nowadays, but if you suffer from hair loss, make sure that you're not alone. Many factors contribute to hair loss. It can be unbalanced hormones, genetic factors, medical conditions, or age. Also, all women can experience different levels of hair loss for months. These levels of hair loss may be due to psychological states like stress or sadness.
Some people, especially males, may experience pattern baldness due to excessive hair loss from the scalp. Patients suffering from hair fall disorders may leave their hair loss untreated until their psychological states improve. Others may use wigs or different hairstyles, hats, or scarves. And others go to treatments, whether supplements, lotions, or even new shampoos, as a healthcare provider in treating the hair loss condition.
What are the causes of female hair loss?
Healthy people and patients typically lose about 50 to 100 hairs per day, but hair falls are usually not significant due to the growth phase of new hair at the same time. Then hair loss can be noticed when no new hair is growing.
The factors contributing to hair loss on the head are:
1. Hormonal Changes: Hormonal imbalances caused by pregnancy, childbirth, thyroid issues, and menopause can cause permanent and temporary hair loss.
2. Family history (heredity): Genetic effects play the most important role in hair loss. This case is called androgenetic alopecia, where hair loss occurs gradually with aging. Female-pattern baldness and male-pattern baldness are the most common states of hereditary factors. You can notice some symptoms like receding hairline and bald spots in men.
3. Medical conditions: Hair shedding may be due to prescription medication. It is usually related to the immune system and may cause scalp infections such as ringworm or patchy hair loss. Some drugs for cancer, high blood pressure, depression, or heart problems can cause hair loss too.
4. Cruel hairstyles: Tight pulling of hair can cause hair loss too, and excessive use of hair machines. In addition to hair dye, which weakens the hair follicles and causes hair to fall out, hot-oil hair treatment can also cause permanent hair loss.
5. Scary moments or stressful events may cause thinning of hair that leads to temporary or permanent hair loss.
What is the most effective hair loss treatment?
When you determine the cause of your hair loss problem, you can then decide on the treatment. If you need to change your poor nutritional lifestyle, or need to reduce stressing over everything. If you are pregnant, you may wait till all your hormone levels come into balance again after a few months. If you use chemical products, you may need supplements and a good hair care routine. If you have a genetic factor for baldness, you may need hair transplantation.
We will help you discover some products that act on activating and nourishing the follicular unit and hair regrowth. Most of these products are consulted by hair pros, whether shampoos, lotions, serums, or even supplements. You can find all the products that help in solving hair loss problems on Carelink.
From the recommended products for enhancing thinning hair:
Due to its rich and complex ingredients, it helps the hair grow, increases the hair density, and provides you with multiple more hair instead of thin, weak hair.
This product helps normalize oily hair because it prevents hair oiliness from the root.
Natural ingredients of:
Pfaffia extract: this extract helps in increasing the supply of available nutrients to the scalp, providing you with healthy hair.
Wheat micro protein: it enhances the hair's health by improving hair thickness and helps in repairing and reinforcing the strength of the hair.
It's light on the hair and doesn't cause skin irritation.
Free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, and sodium chloride.
One of the effective medications for hair loss problems, contains biotin, calcium, and other complex ingredients. It prevents telogen effluvium or hair loss. It will accelerate the rate of your hair's elongation and lengthen your hair.
An ideal conditioner for thin and weak hair, this conditioner has a specific formula with ingredients including vitamins B5 and B6.After shampooing, apply to rinsed hair for a minute, detangle with your fingers, and rinse.
How to prevent hair loss?
1. Be sure that the foods diet you have taken includes fruits and vegetables.
2. Avoid using hot rollers every day, use less heat on your hair, and be gentle with your hair.
3. To prevent hair from being pulled out, use a wide-toothed comb.
4. Avoid using the curling iron and hot-oil treatments daily.
5. protect your hair from sunlight and ultraviolet rays.
Some people ask doctors to do a hair transplant, laser hair growth, and more, but these services may have side effects that weaken hair follicles over time. It is preferred to treat your hair gently, use a perfect hair care routine daily, avoid stress, and don't forget vegetables. This routine will give you strong, heavy, and bright hair.
Read more: Best Treatments To Reduce Wrinkles On Face.