The Best Acne Treatments in 2022
Did you ever wake up with acne or pimples before a special occasion, whether a feast, an important event, or even a wedding?.
You may become frustrated because you don't understand what's wrong with your skincare routine or why you're getting acne and pimples.
Be sure that you aren't the only one who suffers from acne. Most girls start having acne in their teenage years.
Acne usually occurs when the hair follicles or the pores of your skin become blocked by oil, sebum, and dead skin cells.
This kind of blockage can produce blackheads, whiteheads, or pimples. Teenagers are the most affected by acne problems starting at the age of 11, but acne also can affect people of different ages.
The earlier you begin treating acne, the lower the inflammation or risk you can get. Starting with the best skincare routine for your skin type, the more you keep your skin clean and moisturized, the less acne will affect you.
What are the causes of acne?
Acne is mainly a hormonal condition caused by androgen hormones, which become more active in young adults and teens. Hair follicles and skin pores blocked by bacteria and sensitivity to these hormones are a perfect combination for the formation of pimples and scars.
Dermatologists refer to other factors that may contribute to acne and pimple formation:
1. unbalanced hormones around the time of the girl's period can cause temporary acne.
2. Pollution in the air, humidity, or hot weather, especially for oily skin.
3. Harsh drying of the skin.
4. a medication on prescription.
5. Acne can form after using a heavy facial lotion, cream, or wax to remove hair from the face.
6. Using oily products or products with a fragrance on your face can cause inflammatory acne, also being exposed to a greasy environment at home or in restaurants for an extended time.
7. Stress: While it does not cause acne, stress makes acne-prone skin worse.
8. Diets including high percentages of sugar or fat may contribute to acne formation and scars.
So to improve your skin's health, whether you have oily skin that has excess oils that may cause acne, sensitive skin, or even dry skin, make sure you avoid these behaviors that highly contribute to acne formation.
What are the various types of acne?
Many types of acne differ in the percent of their strength and the causes of their presence:
1. Acne vulgaris: the most common type of acne occurs due to poor skin care or body care, where the blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples take place.
The most common spots for these breakouts are the face, forehead, and chest. You may get rid of this kind with skincare and treatment. In severe forms, acne treatment by a dermatologist is preferable.
2. Papules: This type may become inflamed by touch and develops into pink or white pimples and bumps.
3. pustules: A come aka comedonal acne resembles whiteheads but has a red ring around the bumps and is sensitive to touch; any mishandling of this kind may result in scars or a dark spot on the skin because they contain yellow or white pus.
What are the most effective acne treatments?
A skincare product that includes salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide in its ingredients can help prevent pimples and scars appearance.
While shopping for skincare products, use a suitable non-greasy light and gentle texture cleanser twice a day to unclog and clean pores thoroughly, as a harsh cleanser can dry out your skin and cause redness.
If you apply different cosmetics and skincare products and they aren't enough for glowing skin, then ask your doctor for medication like oral pills or topical cream.
These medications are most likely to be prescribed.
And according to recommendations based on dermatology, the best skincare products for acne-prone skin are:
1. Nuxe Very Rose Light Cleansing Foam
This amazingly soft, soap-free cleanser has a Non-inflammatory foaming formula of ultra-soft micellar.
The Nuxe cleanser help to control, and get rid of skin impurities, very helpful and perfect for sensitive skin, normal skin, and combination skin.
2. Avene Cleanance Soapless Cleanser Gel
Avene cleanser is a soap-free and professional combination of ingredients that gently reduce dirt, oil, and impurities without irritating the skin.
It has a lightweight texture but provides a deep cleansing action that works on fighting and reducing scars.
All skin types require this deep cleanser for skin free of dead cells and blackheads.
You can find more cleansers on carelink for the different skin types.
One of the essential steps for having fresh and clear skin is using an effective moderate makeup remover, as Micellar waters remove makeup residues.
Micellar water recommends for skin without impurities. You can use it to remove makeup and after the cleanser in the morning for more freshness.
Based on reviews by more than one person, you can seek to use these kinds of micellar waters:
1. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water For Sensitive Skin
2. Nuxe Very Rose 3in1 Soothing Micellar Water
3. Isdin 4in1 Micellar Solution
Micellar water reduces impurities and works on cleaning the pores of the skin. Also, micellar waters prepare your skin for the morning and night skincare routine.
The sun protection step is essential for clear skin free of acne, scars, and wrinkles.
Select a suitable sunscreen for your skin and apply a sufficient amount to your face. Reapply sunscreen every two hours to ensure complete sun protection.
Read more: Five reasons to use sunscreen every day.
You can choose sunscreen from the top recommended brands:
1. Avene Sun Care Very High Protection Cream SPF50+
2. Bioderma Photoderm MAX Aquafluide Light SPF50+ For All Skin Types
3. Uriage Bariesun SPF50+ Creme Minerale
4. Isdin Fotoprotector Fusion Water SPF50+
The last essential step is using moisturizers morning and night to fight the dryness of the skin.
As dry skin is highly prone to scars, you can also use hyaluronic acid for more freshness and to keep the moisture on the face for a long time.
1. Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Cream
2. Avene Les Essentiels Revitalizing Nourishing Cream
You can find more skincare products on carelink.
So if you want to avoid acne and scars, don't forget to apply your morning and night skincare routine to keep your skin clear and moisturized.
Keep your skin free from impurities and dead cells, and clean pores to reduce acne effects and get rid of them.
In severe cases, you may need to check with a dermatologist for a special treatment, whether oral tablets, topical cream, or exfoliation.
Read more: The Best Morning and Night Skin-Care Routine.
Best Treatments To Reduce Wrinkles On Face.
acne, acne treatments, acne vulgaris, Avene SPF50, avene sunscreen, avenue sunscreen, best cleanser for acne, best hyaluronic acid for acne, best micellar water for acne, best moisturizer for acne, best sunscreen for acne, Bioderma, BIODERMA SPF50, bioderma sunscreen, causes of acne, cleanser, combination skin, esthederm craeam anti wrinkles, esthederm crean, how to reduce acne, hyaluronic acid, papules, pastules, reasons of acne, the different type of acne